Sunday, March 14, 2010

hmmm...

Every once in a while you hear or read something that makes you really ponder as the sentence(s) play over and over in your head. This was one of those times as someone told me that "a man's character is best judged not on his actions, but reactions."
Hmmm....All of the sudden my thoughts go to when I get cut off in traffic, I barely miss the train to work, I can't find my keys, wallet, phone (or whatever) etc. Then my thoughts (as the often do these days) go to Titus. He is going to be watching me as he grows into a man, both my actions and reactions.While I am thankful for grace everyday, this quote has really got me thinking as today Bekah and I forgot the time change as we sped of to Church realizing that Titus's first day at Church was not going to be the perfect day we thought.
(Here is Titus and dad after Church):

No comments:

Post a Comment