Wednesday, February 24, 2010

lessons from the lil' man

Today I ran a few errands, but basically tried to steal Titus from my wife as much as possible and I would just sit there with him. Doing nothing else, but just sit there and watch him sleep as I hold him. Strangely, I can do this for hours and hours and I just want to be with him more.
This is coming from a type-A, I-need-to-be-doing-5-things-at-once-or-I-am-wasting-time person. I love the fact that I can have several tabs on my internet window and have 4 separate spaces on my Mac where I can have iTunes open on one space, the internet on the other, Microsoft word on the 3rd space, and the power-point I am working on in the final space.
But now, Titus is messing all of that up.
I am just content for hours just sitting with him.
And it is great.
All of the sudden all the business of life is put in perspective.
I have a feeling Titus is going to teach me much more things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment